Get Cyberpunk 2077 on Steam to receive a short story written by our Story Lead, Tomasz Marchewka.
“2AM — She Calls” will show you the hostile streets of Night City as seen by Frank, an ex-NCPD officer working the night shift as a Combat Cab driver.
In addition, you’ll also get a set of exclusive goodies including avatars, posters, and a wallpaper!
Anyone who gets Cyberpunk 2077, no matter the platform or edition, will be able to claim a set of digital goodies. If you connect your game to GOG.com – you can also get some in-game rewards:
• Wolf school jacket
• Galaxy T-Shirt
• Wolf schoo T-Shirt
• Black Unicorn
• Shupe the troll plushy
Rockstar Energy Drink
Win big with every can of Rockstar Energy Drink!
Visit 2077.rockstarenergy.com and redeem the tab codes to:
- Bank up to $60 in Xbox gift cards
- Unlock digital “Where’s Johnny?” comics
- Earn a chance to win daily Cyberpunk 2077 prizes!
Every can code is also a chance to win the custom 1970 Mustang inspired by the in-game car: Quadra Type-66.
The program ends on December 31, 2020 at 11:59:59 AM ET, so hurry up!
*US and CA only
- Official links?
Goodies – see: www.cyberpunk.net and Forum – forums.cdprojektred.com
- Where will I find the rewards received via MY REWARDS?
Unless stated otherwise in the item’s description, you’ll find all items claimed via MY REWARDS in the stash located in V’s apartment.
- Will there be more rewards added in the future to MY REWARDS?
Yes, that’s the plan. Make sure to follow Cyberpunk 2077 on the game’s official social media channels, as well as cyberpunk.net to stay updated on what’s coming in the future.
- Where can I find such goodies as wallpapers for example?
Wallpapers, avatars, etc. are in your game folder: Cyberpunk 2077\BonusContent.
- Is MY REWARDS available for Cyberpunk 2077 on all platforms?
Yes, all platforms will allow players to take advantage of MY REWARDS in Cyberpunk 2077. This includes when playing the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions of the game on Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5 via backwards compatibility.
- Do I have to start a new game to claim my rewards?
No, you can claim your rewards at any time, regardless of how far you’ve progressed into Cyberpunk 2077.
- Do I have to be connected to the internet in order to participate in the MY REWARDS?
An internet connection is required to register a GOG account, log in to REDlauncher (Steam and Epic Games Store) / register Cyberpunk 2077 with GOG (Xbox, PlayStation, Stadia) and claim your rewards. Once claimed, however, rewards will be yours to keep regardless of whether you’re playing online or offline.
- Is MY REWARDS also available on the local version of Cyberpunk 2077 — which can be downloaded via GOG and installed separately from GOG GALAXY?
Because MY REWARDS requires an internet connection, the local version of Cyberpunk 2077 that you can download via GOG will not support MY REWARDS.
- I don’t have a GOG.COM account. Can I still sign up for MY REWARDS?
MY REWARDS requires a GOG account. If you don’t have a GOG account, you will be able to create one for free during the registration process.
- How do I integrate other platforms to the GOG GALAXY library?
To integrate libraries from other supported platforms to your GOG GALAXY library, follow these instructions[support.gog.com].
- Can I unlink my GOG account from Cyberpunk 2077 and then link it with another one?
You can only register to Cyberpunk 2077 MY REWARDS with a single GOG account once.
- I previously played Cyberpunk 2077 on platform A and connected my in-game profile with my GOG account. Now I own and play Cyberpunk 2077 on platform B. Can I connect this in-game profile from platform B with my GOG account again?
Yes, you can.